7 challenges of evolving retail – Retail Pro International at the 5th annual InRetail Summit
On September 14 – 15, retail’s finest in the Middle East came together to see the industry’s top technologies at the 5th annual InRetail Summit in Dubai. Summit organizers report that over 250 decision makers from industries like luxury, apparel, beauty, and electronics, 34 speakers, and 9 leading industry sponsors gathered to discuss retail best practices and case studies, discover and test new products, and network.
Among them, Retail Pro International’s Bevin Manian and one of our expert Business Partners, Inditech, demonstrated the advanced technology of the Retail Pro® platform. In the context of customer-centric retailing in the omnichannel world, the Retail Pro retail management software stood out as the mission-critical tool for delivering a unified experience across channels. It converges all of a retailer’s organizational and transactional data, as well as data from every integrated tool, in one platform, which enables retailers to make smarter, data-driven operational and customer engagement decisions across channels. With Retail Pro, retailers are fully equipped to take on every challenge that comes their way as retail practices and expectations evolve.
This retail evolution was the focus of the InRetail Summit. Sessions topics included 7 challenges every retailer faces in the every-changing marketplace:
- Expanding opportunities – understanding future trends and how to make the most of new opportunities
- Digital transformation – integrating new IoT technologies to improve business strategy and operations
- Connecting with customers – how to make lasting connections with shoppers
- Marketing strategies – personalizing experiences and using social media to attract customers
- Big Data – turning data into actionable insights and personalized promotions
- Smart operations – using innovative technologies for improved merchandising and inventory management
- E-Commerce – identifying and capitalizing on new online opportunities
For a full review of the event, speaker biographies, and sponsor details, visit www.inretailsummit.com.