“Omnirelevant” Experiences Are Key to Building Brand Loyalty
Retailers must deliver more effective digital interactions between consumers and their brands through omnirelevant strategies, said Globant, a digitally native technology services company that creates digital journeys for its customers, in its quarterly Sentinel Report.
“Without awareness of the digital journey, brands will fail to impress consumers and win their trust and engagement,” said Martín Migoya, Globant CEO and co-founder. “Focusing on relevance and quality of user interaction over quantity of touch points is at the heart of effective digital strategy. This requires consumer-centric thinking from the outset.”
The report highlights five elements that must exist in equilibrium in order to achieve omnirelevance:
- Harmony – The deeply-rooted connection and affinity that this series of interactions has with a user’s flow, producing a pleasant effect
- Familiar Security – The feeling of familiarity and trust customers experience at each moment of their journey, fostering an intimate and sage relationship between the customer and the brand
- Contextual Content – Content that is able to fulfill a user’s needs at any given moment
- Sensory – Creating brain stimulus that will give a physical reality to the experience
- Surprise – The level of unexpected momentum to an experience or an interaction must have to catch the user’s attention and leave a lasting, positive impression
“Omnirelevant Experiences” represents the fifth edition of Globant’s Sentinel Report – a quarterly analysis on global market trends and consumer behavior insights and their application to various industries. Furthermore, the report includes stories and business case studies that show how omnirelevance is already being pursued in the technology, retail and entertainment sectors.
Adapted from Erie TV News.
|You Might Also Like:|