How to Improve Inventory Productivity and Compete Profitably | Webinar
Looking to improve inventory productivity and control?
Join Retail Pro International and Management One for this 3-part Retailer Success webinar series on August 8th, October 10th, and December 12th to see principles and tactics that will help you manage inventory better and compete profitably.
August 8 | The Psychology of Price: The Markup and Markdown Game
- See why the lowest price is not always the right price
- Explore the psychology of price from the retailer and consumer's point of view
- Learn tactics to remain competitive and maximize long-term profits
October 10 | Metrics that Matter
- Discover science-based forecasting techniques to maximize retail productivity and financial performance
- Compare your performance against benchmark data from top performing stores around the country
- See how metrics like GMROI, inventory turnover, initial markup pricing and gross profit can help you achieve better results in your store
December 12 | 6 Essential Elements of a Winning Independent Retail Strategy
- See how high-achieving independent retailers differentiate themselves to compete successfully in the changing world of Amazon retail
- Learn the major factors you can implement immediately to differentiate your business in this 6-point plan from Management One
Save your spot today for all 3 webinars and get the retail consultant insights that will help you run your business more profitably.
|You Might Also Like:|