Mitigating in-store risk and acting on customer safety perceptions during COVID-19
Covid-19 Best Practices for Retail: Safety Experience
COVID-19 triggered a rapid, never before seen evolution in consumer attitudes and expectations towards retail.
While many consumers are ready to get back to stores, fears and concerns around safety and hygiene are at an all-time high.
Watch this webinar from Retail Pro International and customer experience experts TruRating to see:
- First-hand data on the evolving state of consumer attitudes to both online and physical retail over the past 12 weeks
- How retailers are leveraging retail-time customer feedback to adapt faster
- Best practices and retailer examples for mitigating risk and measuring safety experience (SafeX) in store
Take a proactive approach to measuring customer sentiment across your channels. Watch this webinar to get practical steps to help you:
- Set the standard for safety in your in-store customer experience to encourage your customer base to shop in store
- Maximize your opportunity with the first-mover customers who are shopping with you in person right now
In times of great acceleration, those who are able to innovate and meet the moment will be most greatly rewarded.
Get the COVID-19 Safety Experience Best Practices
|You Might Also Like:|