NRF 2022: Simplifying the omnichannel purchase journey
Omnichannel is about making it easy for customers to buy from you, get their products from you, and make returns.
A shopper’s purchase journey goes through multiple stages and retailers must think through the omnichannel experience at each phase.
- PRODUCT RESEARCH PHASE How do the online and in-store experiences complement each other to help shoppers get a tangible feel for the products they’re exploring?
- PRODUCT PURCHASE PHASE How can we best simplify the path to purchase to win more sales and avoid losing customers due to out of stocks or poor experiences?
- PRODUCT FULFILLMENT PHASE What are cost-effective ways to get customers what they’ve ordered?
- PRODUCT RETURN PHASE How can we streamline the omnichannel returns experience for shoppers?
Streamline omnichannel orders & fulfillment with Retail Pro Prism
Improve efficiency in operations needed to support your omnichannel retail environment for more efficient omnichannel operations.
- Connect all points of purchase for efficient order management and fulfillment
- Execute on BOPIS and curbside pickup with mobile POS
- Keep accurate inventory counts with integrated, affordable RIOT RFID for Retail Pro
- See inventory in the warehouse, in transit, in the back room, or on the sales floor