NRF 2022: Connecting your physical and digital store experience
Building an omnichannel strategy brings up myriad details to think through:
- Can customers see store stock availability online?
- Do both e-commerce and in-store purchases score points for loyalty?
- Can we tap into our inventory sold elsewhere for an in-store endless aisle?
- What is the process for restocking returns from online purchases?
- How will we handle picking and fulfillment for orders placed in-store?
- How do we improve shopper experiences with what we’re learning from our data?
Retail Pro Prism: Platform POS & retail management technology
Take control of omnichannel store operations with flexible Retail Pro Prism POS and retail management software.
- Get total data visibility across the enterprise worldwide
- Centrally manage and regionally tailor all your subsidiaries and locations
- Go global with localizations for any world language, currency, and tax structure
- Dig into integrated POS & ERP data to get the right products to the right stores
- Empower associates to get answers for customers with lookup and orders on mobile POS
- Discover shopper insights with unified POS, ecommerce, website, and social media data
- Act on insight with AI-powered personalized marketing and promotions
- Get full POS functionality on the desktop or mobile device of your choice