NRF 2022: Connecting your physical and digital store experience
Get your NRF Technology Expo pass on us!
Use promo code 270 when registering for NRF
Building an omnichannel strategy brings up myriad details to think through:
- Can customers see store stock availability online?
- Do both e-commerce and in-store purchases score points for loyalty?
- Can we tap into our inventory sold elsewhere for an in-store endless aisle?
- What is the process for restocking returns from online purchases?
- How will we handle picking and fulfillment for orders placed in-store?
- How do we improve shopper experiences with what we’re learning from our data?
Visit Retail Pro at NRF booth #6210 to see how you can connect your physical and digital store experience on the Retail Pro Prism POS and retail management platform.
Retail Pro Prism: Platform POS & retail management technology
Take control of omnichannel store operations with flexible Retail Pro Prism POS and retail management software.
- Get total data visibility across the enterprise worldwide
- Centrally manage and regionally tailor all your subsidiaries and locations
- Go global with localizations for any world language, currency, and tax structure
- Dig into integrated POS & ERP data to get the right products to the right stores
- Empower associates to get answers for customers with lookup and orders on mobile POS
- Discover shopper insights with unified POS, ecommerce, website, and social media data
- Act on insight with AI-powered personalized marketing and promotions
- Get full POS functionality on the desktop or mobile device of your choice
Not going to NRF? Request your consultation now >
|You Might Also Like:|