Rebuilding customer relationships
Visit Retail Pro at NRF 2023 booth 6203
The retail landscape is challenging, regardless of business success and size. Visit Retail Pro at NRF 2023 to see how you can get total visibility into the operational issues that keep you from rebuilding strong customer relationships.
Rebuild customer relationships
Improve your relationships with customers with smoother operations and personalized service tailored to their individual needs and shopping habits.
- Serve customers more effectively with operational efficiency and flexibility to use your whole business to its full extent – merging inventory visibility across store, branches and channels
- Gain visibility, and in turn insight to their desires: track responses to promotions, price points that capitalize on value, and pinpoint trends across the business
- Improve the personal connection by staying in touch using your choice of marketing tools that best help your business, and reducing the strain that comes with human error
Streamline for operational efficiency and better experiences
When you connect all your retail technologies to the Retail Pro Prism platform, you get more accurate insight into operations to help you streamline across stores and regions and better serve your customers.
- Reduce friction in purchase experiences with the ability to see current or potential bottlenecks
- Identify areas where automated functions can increase efficiency and reduce human error
- Strategize and uncover alternative options or ways to re-direct a process
- Determine customer-facing associate strengths and weaknesses
- Gain clarity on areas for improvement and staff’s best place in your company
- Set parameters for inventory functions on a store-by-store basis
- Automate replenishment and distribute inventory to needed locations with allocation tools
Integration between Retail Pro Prism and our ecommerce platform enables us to ensure inventory updates and smooth order flow across the organization. With Retail Pro, it is easy to keep track of inventory and display online whether an item is out of stock or ready to be picked up, resulting in less frazzled associates and happier customers.Pawan Dangol, Area Manager
Grow your presence internationally with ease
Retailers learned a lot during COVID about what works for your customers. Apply these insights to grow your presence across borders and make it easier for customers to shop with you wherever they are.
- Leverage Retail Pro resources like region-specific fiscalizations and localizations and local technological professionals with regional expertise
- Gain total performance visibility across stores, channels and subsidiaries
- Spot trends from a wider perspective with the whole data picture in one unified view
As you grow, you need clear visibility on all parts of the business and we want to ensure we’re not letting down one side of the business at the expense of the other – to be successful we have to develop the online and offline experience simultaneously, which we’re trying to do. We are hopeful and confident that Retail Pro will be able to support us on this journey.Miniso UK
Visit us at NRF 2023
Heading out to NRF this January? Visit the Retail Pro team at booth 6203 to start the conversation on how you can start using the Retail Pro Prism POS and retail management platform this year to gain the insight and efficiency you need for rebuild customer relationships.